Policies, Procedures and Freedom of Information
Brookland Parish Council have discussed and agreed certain Policy Documents and Procedures. These and other items are published below to aid public freedom of information and to give transparency of our work. [All are PDF documents opening in a new browser window unless stated]
NOTE:- The formal documents are held by the Parish Clerk and are available for inspection by prior arrangement.
- Code of Conduct.
- Kent Code of Conduct.
- Freedom of Information Act 2000 and Brookland Parish Council.
- Model Freedom of Information Scheme adopted by Brookland Parish Council at its meeting on 17 November 2008.
- Freedom of Information Notice published by Brookland Parish Council.
- Financial Regulations adopted by Brookland Parish Council at its Meeting held on 16 March 2015.
- Standing Orders of Brookland Parish Council confirmed at its Meeting held on 17 November 2014.
- Policy for Items to be Published on the Noticeboard and Web Site adopted by Brookland Parish Council, March 2013.
- Policy Regarding Recording and Use of Social Media at Council Meetings, November 2014.
- Child and Vulnerable Adults Protection Policy, adopted March 2011.
- Complaints Procedure, reviewed September 2011.
- Complaints Committee Terms of Reference, May 2015.
- Planning Committee Terms of Reference, May 2016.
- Equal Rights Policy, November 2014.
- Health and Safety Policy, January 2012.
- Post and Email Policy, July 2013
- Media Policy, November 2014.
Specific Transparency Code Information for the Current Year
(Click here for previous years’ information)
Please contact the Chairman or Parish Clerk for more information about any of the above.
Parish & Local History Records
Are you searching for old parish records not available on this web site? Researching your family tree? Interested in local history archives? The Kent History and Library Centre (KHLC) at James Whatman Way, Maidstone, Kent ME14 1LQ replaces the Centre for Kentish Studies, East Kent Archives Centre, County Central and Maidstone (St Faiths Street) libraries. KHLC holds manuscript and printed records for Brookland and the wider County of Kent.
Contact:- 03000 41 31 31, Fax: 01622 696450, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.